The Sage Soap Company is looking a full-time Manager at The Sage Soap Company.
The Manager will be responsible for the oversight and production of the bath and body products we produce in-house, our physical retail space and online store. You will be joining a growing company with opportunity to take on more responsibility and learn about how our business operates.
The Sage Soap Company is a local maker of handmade bath and body products located in Guelph, Ontario. We make everything out of our retail shop and workshop in Guelph, Ontario. Our aim is to use locally sourced and organic ingredients and create products that make you feel good and clean.
We have a positive and nurturing environment that’s fun and you’ll make beautiful products with us.
Production + Inventory Responsibilities
- Responsible for producing all bath and body products, including packaging
- Responsible inventory management (product and ingredient)
- Help with development and production of new products
- Provide direction and work with assistants
- Inventory management
Customer Service Responsibilities
- Customers are so important to us! You’ll help our customers have a great experience while they’re visiting us in the retail shop. You will also communicate with our wholesale clients
- Delivery of online orders (having a car/driver’s license is an asset)
- Order picking, packing, shipping
- Help with market organization/ pop-up set-up
- Our business has a retail component, which requires some weekend availability - particularly Saturday.
- Excellent customer service, communications (verbal and written) and time management skills.
- Previous experience managing staff is helpful.
- Self-starter, fast-learner, ability to work independently
- Previous experience in bath and body an asset or similar experience in pastry, cooking or production environments
- Some lifting
- Computer application skills with Shopify, GSuite, Microsoft Suite
- Proficiency with social media
- Having a car/ driver’s license in an asset
Salary: $20-$26/ hour depending on experience, plus the possibility of bonusing based on individual and business performance, flexible holiday policy
Hours: 35-37.5/ week
Please e-mail or drop off your resume and cover letter and tell us why you’d like to work with us email@example.com. In the subject line include your full name and the position that you're applying to.
Application Deadline is August 18th. You’ll be contacted within 7 days of applying if you’re selected for an interview.