The Sage Soap Company is looking to hire a Production Manager. This role is hourly and hours range between 25-35 hours per week. The Production Manager will be responsible for producing bath and body products and helping with customer service. You will be joining a growing company with opportunity to take on more responsibility and learn about how our business operates.
The Sage Soap Company is a local maker of handmade bath and body products located in Guelph, Ontario. We make everything out of our workshop in Guelph, Ontario. Our aim is to use locally sourced and organic ingredients and create products that make you feel good and clean.
We have a positive and nurturing environment that’s fun and you’ll make beautiful products with us.
- Responsible for producing all bath and body products, including packaging
- Responsible inventory management (product and ingredient)
- Help with development and production of new products
Customer Service Responsibilities
- Customers are so important to us! You’ll help our customers have a great experience while they’re visiting us in the shop. You will also communicate with our wholesale clients
- Delivery of online orders (having a car/driver’s license is an asset)
- Help with the market organization/ pop-up set-up
- The ideal candidate would be making a minimum of a one-year commitment
- Excellent customer service, communications (verbal and written) and time management skills.
- Self-starter, fast-learner, ability to work independently
- 6 months experience in similar industries would be an asset although we are good teachers!
- Some lifting
- Computer application skills with Shopify, GSuite, Microsoft Suite as well as Instagram and Facebook are helpful
- Having a car/ driver’s license in an asset
Hours: 25-35 hours per week, Tuesday-Saturday. Some flexibility for occasional weekends off but Saturdays are a must.
Please e-mail or drop off your resume and cover letter and tell us why you’d like to work with us. firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline is Friday, April 4th, 2023. We will only be contacting successful applicants.