Zero Waste Collective Eucalyptus & Clay Soap
The Zero Waste Collective Soap was designed in collaboration with Tara McKenna from The Zero Waste Collective who wanted to create a soap that was minimalist and inspired by nature.
The Sage Soap Company makes handmade cold-process soap using plant-based oils. The soap is scented with essential oils and botanicals. All of the soaps cure for a minimum of 3 weeks in our workshop. We focus on using high-quality, organic and local ingredients where possible.
- We developed a eucalyptus scented soap, which is woodsy, citrusy and fresh smelling
- French green clay is a gentle exfoliant and helps your skin to be soft and moisturized
- Shea butter has a high fat content which makes it an excellent moisturizer
- The soap has an excellent rich lather
- This soap is moisturizing for all skin types
- Good for sensitive skin
- This soap is good for washing your body and face and sensitive enough to wash your face with too!
- Plastic free, which is great for low waste living
Saponified oils of organic coconut oil, organic olive oil, grapeseed oil and shea butter, French green clay, eucalyptus essential oil, beeswax.
The Zero Waste Collective
Created by Tara McKenna, The Zero Waste Collective is an online community and blog that inspires people worldwide to live with less waste and more joy.